A private yoga session is not a yoga class for one student. It is a very different entity with its own structure and rules, and it requires a different set of teaching skills. This course will sharpen your skills of working with students one-on-one to meet your student’s needs and achieve better outcomes. We will cover every stage of working with a private yoga client—from initial contact to designing an individualized yoga program for her unique situation—and zoom in on:
- What to discuss at initial contact with a potential new yoga client,
- Which elements should every effective one-on-one consultation include,
- What questions to ask and which information to record,
- How to decide on a course of action,
- How to implement your plan.