The healing balm of others who have similar symptoms or conditions can be an important part of managing and feeling better. In this online series, learn more about the benefits of Yoga Therapy groups, how to develop, structure and teach them.
The Healing Balm of Sangha: Yoga Therapy in Groups
- Expand your reach beyond individual client work
- Develop themes for Yoga Therapy groups
- Find target audiences for your groups
- Manage therapist-client and client-client interactions
- Understand what makes a successful Yoga Therapy group
- Conduct Yoga Therapy assessment for a group
This course will give you a framework for how to structure a Yoga Therapy group series, which tools to offer your students, and how to build the progression of content through a series.
COURSE ASSIGNMENTS AND MENTORING
At the end of each chapter you will complete a short assignment to practice those new skills right away. At the end of the course you will complete a final project and submit it for a review by your teacher. This final project will help you develop a plan for a Yoga Therapy group series, evaluate the success of the series and upcycle the content for other Yoga Therapy projects such as a workshop or retreat.